COB 1.32% 7.5¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

where are the bulls?, page-3

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    These drops are never easy to stomach, but for those playing the long game it's worth keeping a few things in mind.

- There has been no change to the fundamentals since the all time high's in April.

- CEO Joe Kaderavak has been very measured in his statements when talking about COB's progress and future prospects and has delivered on all commitments thus far. This demonstrates that he operates with integrity and is not interested in artificially boosting the SP with grand statements that can't be backed up.

-If management are to be taken on their word, the PFS will showcase the exceptional fundamentals of the project and should likely trigger a positive re rating for the stock.

- The stock ran pretty hard in March and April and it's normal for there to be a bit of a cooling off.

Junior exploration companies are obviously highly speculative stocks, with very high risk/reward ratios. It's obviously difficult to pick winners in this space, as it is with any stock, and there are many devious management teams out their trying to pump up their company which has very little prospect of ever making any money.

Everyone is well aware of the forecast supply shortages, demand for cobalt etc.... My confidence in the company comes more from the management team to be honest. Joe Kaderavak has done everything he said he would do, in the time he would do it, thus far - so if his statements on the PFS are to be believed, I think we should be in for some positive news which hopefully the SP will reflect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.