CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I have DT this stock for a while now (well more swing traded...

1. 328 Posts.
    I have DT this stock for a while now (well more swing traded over a few days/overnight holds) yet I have stocked up a little war chest for a long term hold.

I am wanting to see numbers now and what if we get a CR thrown in over the next month or two?

I see this being a money earner but not HUGE in my books until I can crunch the numbers, costs involved, etc, etc...

I am not raining on anyone's parade here but I have do have hard cash on this and took the risk like everyone here hoping for a good run on the price. Does not help the US is playing silly buggers either. Yet, we have to see a lot more from PIE and TLS in ANN, not just guessing, etc, etc, etc..

Okay you make more money by buying a stock before and ANN but in this case, yes, we have success, so it is partly de-risked but numbers... always comes down to numbers.

At the right price I will pick up more and if a fire cracker is put under it with very big numbers, well, you can be certain that the DT will jump on it then for those precious ticks...

I have been sitting on one stock for almost ten years, buying slowly. Very high risk and it pays off sometimes being patient. I had the same thing happen like PIE. Good ANN came and the price did not move, in fact went the other way (gas play and super high risk).

The Market is never wrong and it will always play this way until the stock can back its words.

I hope to make a lot of money on PIE, but like I said, don't risk more then you can lose...

Good Luck PIE Dudes... (or the PiEface Gang I like to think you all as...)... lol..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.