CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

where are the buyers?, page-26

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Adamradz, i don't see why all the selling either but they are only very small parcels going through and it is on low volume. Looking at the chart anyone would think we hit a duster. Hate to think what the SP would have been if Telstra backed out...005! There was 10 or so million shares that went through yesterday at .027 - .028 so got to feel for those guys sitting on a loss today but I really think that it is only the more immature day traders that are selling out their small parcels today .

Also, I agree that the initial delay of 2 months was a bit long but i'm sure the particulars have been knocked out already and they are now just going through the motions. PIE will be able to apply pressure now for estimates on initial order quantities so they can prepare for this now confirmed roll out. With larger quantity purchases coming through they are now in a better position to negotiate and bring costs down and this is something I imagine they will need to get under way now and fast. With a greater position of power for pricing they should and could also negotiate supplier support by extending terms of credit with their various suppliers and I would say they will be looking at this hard - operations will make this baby swing and i could do It myself and have done before. I'm sure they are aware of the doors that open with this type of endorsement so if they do get terms extended and can turn these phones around in around 60 days then they may not need cap raised at all in the short term so don't know what everyone is crying about this aren't resources stocks ppl it all comes down to managements' ability to negotiate and plan these things and IMO PIE have the best team possible to do that and make this work. I think this will end up being an absolute corker in the short-mid term some are a little short sighted ATM IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.