LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Where are the Buyers, page-108

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    S&D,
    Prefer S&W however you cant judge the market on what has happened over the last couple of months.
    Example: Today....I have 20 companies on my watchlist. 10 of these had reasonable ANN's. Todays wrapup saw 4 positive and 16 negative ranging from .41% to 16.22% very few have made any growth over the last few months. 3 positives were under 2.15% and 1 was 15%.
    I hold 12 companies which had 7 ANN's. Of those 12, 10 went negative and 2 Positive although the 2 returned SFA.
    I also am not in a good place however i joined the market to play and if there were gains all the better. I just didn't want losses. After closing the books on June 30, i have made a loss of around 12% on current held stocks.
    We cannot blame the market, sellers, buyers, manipulators etc for the trend. It is their responsibility to make profits for their companies and in turn their customers.
    The excitement of the investors IMO has wained as well as the Cash.
    Hold tight as LOM has a great resource and in time a great return. In answer to FAR, the investors were fed daily with excitement, facts and figures, excellent feedback yet to no avail. Time will be the answer.
    I wish all LOM - LTH's the best.
    All above is my experiences and not meant as advise.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $2.58K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2507 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 44677 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.