LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Where are the Buyers, page-145

1. 1,437 Posts.
    Why would I sell??

Simple answer .. I have NOT sold.

Why would other holders sell?? Im not sure many true holders are. Im guessing 70% of the shares being traded are being churned by the big player to lower the SP. While they accumulate the 30% from the panic sellers. These sellers IMO are uneducated to what they are holding. "Mum and Dad" investors that purchased with some tedious "HC research" waiting to 10 bag their investment on the ML. Those weak holders are now handing their shares over to the instos at the SP the Instos themselves have set over the past couple of days. This could continue for another week or two. Depending on volume.

I expected bigger gains form the ML but it was not an essential criteria for me to continue holding. My investment has been majorly derisked. Im happy as a pig in ..... right now. Then I got todays ANN.. It just further confirmed how good of an investment i have in LOM. If any holders can not see that then that is their own poor judgement. This game takes two things to profit. Balls and patience! I got both my friend!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.