PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

where are the chartists now, page-48

1. 13,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    Hangseng,

Your enthusiasm is commendable - as is your constant sharing of insights and information.

On this particular post, though (which I generally concur with), I just need to correct one thing and seek your explanation of another.

The correction relates to your comment that "if no valid comments are received or public hearing takes place, it is merely a sign and rubber stamp as the draft is there and waiting for the 29th March deadline".

That is correct with respect to the public commentary. BUT there is also the very important matter of the EPA approving the permit as well. That may be a 'rubber stamp' also but we have no way of knowing that for sure and it has also to be given for the permit to be confirmed on 29 April.

The second matter relates to your opinion that "I know they will want the world to know they have this one approved, it is the green light for the rest of the permits IMO".

I hope this is the case, but I can't see how this permit is linked to the other 3 that are also required for the commencement of mining. Other than to suggest that PEN management have succeeded with one, so they should also be able to succeed with the others.

I would welcome your further input on this. As a relative newbie, I perhaps are missing something.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.