TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

where are the dollars, page-72

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    RP,
    Foo ling yu did a good job of explaining things.

Whilst there are others with more knowledge than I, this is my understanding.

TV2 are like a "middle man with benefits", hence the business to business (B2B) model.
    TV2 negotiates delivery of the content from the content owner (studios) and provide techpertise of encrypion (content owner happy) and analytical tech (ISP, Telco happy) resulting in targeted personal advertising.
    Being cloud based, customer costs are reduced (no need for expensive capital outlay) and can be tailored in a short time.

I can see the confusion as TV2 state on their website the following;

Content
    ..... This Hollywood content is also complemented by Bollywood, Karaoke and local Chinese content.

The content is coming directly from China and some of it has not yet been seen outside of the host nation. Using the power of internet video, we ultimately intend to bring local content from China and other regional countries to their expatriates and travelers living outside the host nation.
    End

The question will be how much it costs TV2 to deliver the content and after revenue, how much do we retain??
    Last edited by sparj: 03/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.