SYR 3.75% 20.8¢ syrah resources limited

We recently bought into Syrah after speaking at length with a...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    We recently bought into Syrah after speaking at length with a good friend who has been invested in the company since it was under 10 cents. He is fairly well connected and speaks directly with one of Syrah's team who travels OS and puts the deals together. The feedback our friend has had recently on the SP is that the expectation is for around $10 by Christmas. He also mentioned that there was hope of selling Syrah in the not so distant future for $20-25 per share.

Now, this is one person's opinion and I would certainly not go off this alone, so I spoke with another friend who invests in another stock with me and he mentioned that his broker is also a fan of the Syrah story and had been involved with Syrah from the early days. The broker had also validated the $10 SP for Christmas. After some more discussion he then went back and mentioned the potential "sale" price expectation of $20+ to his broker and was told that $20+ is still pie in the sky stuff at this point in time and that a triple/quadruple bagger over the next six months would be in line with his expectations.

Happy to be 'in" and looking forward to developments in the Syrah story over the coming months.

And "Yes", I expect the announcement to be soon and positive news to abound!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.8¢
Change
0.008(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $214.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $167.4K 815.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 303702 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 503852 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.