AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

Where are the drilling reports?

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I find it difficult to believe that a drilling campaign which AQX began in the first half of last year is still held up at the laboratory - when both MAG, and ALK have reported on drilling campaigns conducted in the second half of last year, from the same laboratory (at least that is my supposition).
    This drilling was expected to be finished in August, which is now between six and seven months from expected completion.
    AQX may have waited for all holes to be completed before submitting them (a possibility), but it is still over six months.

The link to their June 24th 2020 announcement of the drilling campaign, and expected completion of it below.
    https://clients3.weblink.com.au/pdf/AQX/02247536.pdf

I read (I think on the Alkane thread last year) that Alkane had chosen to report on four of their Boda diamond drill holes together, rather than individually.

This raises the question as to whether AQX potentially has some results, but is choosing to release them as a group rather than separately.

I also did a Google search to see what the ASIC guidelines are, but could not find a specific reference to the requirement for this - more general advice on continuous disclosure of material data, and handling of market sensitive data such as prospective capital raisings or takeover offers.

Maybe someone needs to phone them and ask whether they have any drill results from Boda East.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.595K 513.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 789303 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4984888 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.