QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

where are the experts now???

1. 728 Posts.
    this was my last attempt at an o&g speccie and was only holding since i was in the QPNOs and have been for some time so was just waiting to see how things would go.

yes this might sound like crying over spilt milk but im just absolutely livid how all these so-called experts and geoligists and whoever else can make these outlandish claims of high chances of success and yet when they hit nothing but dust (or was it water?) all the shareholders are left tending their wounds while they just casually move along to the next site and claim that their new location has a 35% chance of success which is almost a sure-thing when it comes to Hydrocarbons (apparently)!!

Again i apologise to everyone in advance for my outright negativity and frustration but this was a very very disappointing outcome and my condolences to those who were far more heavily invested in this thing than i was.

I wish all investors better luck in the future and hope we all leave this dark day as just a bad memory and learning experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.