QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

where are the experts now???, page-3

1. 10,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2070
    I will also never invest in a oil and gas spec again,at least not before drilling results are out.
    If it was not for all the punts I have made on such plays over the years I would be much better off.
    This was my last go at it also,now back to gold and diamond stocks for me lol.
    The only ones that made money here are the larger trader holders that were trading the death out of qpn over the past few months while some of them were ramping it up.
    There is one thing I have picked up on and that is if a hotcopper member says they have picked up more,that does not mean they have also sold some the day before.
    A few regular posters will say they are of have bought more but most of the time not say they have also sold as well.
    Also as I have said before,brokers know who is holding stock and your regular way of trading so they are in a position to play you and help there mates out and im sure there are many brokers that are hotcopper members.
    For me I always had a bad fealing about this drill because of the trading paterns of this stock and some of the holders of this stock but said to myself that this will be the last time I hold for drill results.
    All that being said I still believe there will be a chance for us to get some of our money back if not all if we hold for a bit longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.