where are the fanatic bears?, page-7

1. 17,117 Posts.
    what the hell is going on....now I am a bear ?....
    not on your life...
    but I pick and choose my projects very carefully....

my first commercial purchase, took 5 years to fruition...whilst waiting for the prime spot to come onto the market...the area I had designated would provide excellent, above average growth for the future.....

I am a hard task master....I dont settle for 2nd best...

the money on deposit is a nuisance, a temp measure, it is being devalued as we speak....its not earning what it should, if it were invested in commercial property....but why go out and buy for the sake of buying...when I have specific plans and goals...
    its a long term committment...worth waiting for the right property, in the chosen, desired location...

I have seen so many empty commercial properties...in inferior locations, in the past 12 months..I am not interested in inferior properties....regardless of the price
    just 'twiddling thumbs time'...the good props dont come up very often....

oh, and I am from the age, when parents said...look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves....so every couple of thousand dollars earnt...reduces the devaluation process that is going on, on a daily basis

I have great bargaining power, tell the bank...bank xxxx is paying .075% more on deposit.....so they will match it...if you have enuff clout...cash

plus the banks love to see, that you dont need their money...you have enuff of your own....so they become willing lenders...
    there is a bigger pot of gold, waiting to be had....with greater annual returns....plus the rainbow at the end...that thing called ...capital growth...

investing in commercial is quite different to ordinary residential....where the average house is similar in price... and the X factor is not so important

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.