CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

where are the farmins?, page-35

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    pixby,

same...a big loss on heads, and oppies, a bunch, seriously underwater, but as they have 4 years left almost, its a weekly lottery ticket. I want CTP to be succesful as much as anyone else I wouldn't have bought in the first place.

But, even the best sounding resources can fail. After pbanging on about the CEO attire and the absence of company watchers at the drill site, JH specifically answered both those issues about a month later in a BRR. So, the message does get in.

Some people have a hard job negotiating a deal because they like the sense of opportunity, hate the crystalisation of less than perfect and so end up with no deal. You'll hear it, and have heard it, "not in the best interests of shareholders".

With acreage the size of Victoria I find it completely unimaginable that a significant amount of acreage can't be hived off, yet represent not much a percentag of the holdings...Coles and Woollies call them loss leaders...can't JH even do this???

Negotiation is about getting what you can, not what you deserve. Maybe the book of the similar name should be sent to CTP HQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.