ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

Hi 99plonko It's good to hear both sidesI tried to dig into...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi 99plonko
    It's good to hear both sides

I tried to dig into things a bit more than we've seen here on this thread (of course some of my comments sit around sp targets and effect on oppies in the following):

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1665021&msgid=9615855

It's hard to work out what is going to drive ROB's sp, timbo provided targets based on technical reasons, I hope it goes up to those levels, well anything above 2c ST, based on "fundamental reasons"

The Robe website is far from helpful, so it's back to announcements and they point us to the upcoming Independent Geologist Report which will be received by the Company in early April 2012 it seems

We know coal in mongolia is in, we know they have a tiny market cap, and we know it's a bit of a traders plaything and spikes every couple of weeks

My hope is that on one of the next spikes (looks set perhaps now), it will actually stay up, and edge upwards in a more uniform manner with the approaching report and updates on the project

If it is indeed a good step forward for the company and will provide a minable, profitable coal project (which I hope it does) then the sp will probably be going a lot higher than 4c

But of course, it's all specuilation until we know more, which keeps it interesting

ROB is a punt for me at this stage, because I don't know enough but I know the above mentioned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.