GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

watsoall you are doing is downramping this stock and have a...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    watso

all you are doing is downramping this stock and have a personal issue with fatstocks, yes they will probably have to do another placement, this is an EXPLORATION company they have no income stream and until they find a resource isn't worth much either, but that goes for all exploration companies.
    i have large holding and assess the risk accordingly, i have reserched location of tenn, have spoken to management on numerous occasions and read all ann and are confident they will find a resource.

atlas, brockman, bc iron, iron ore holdings all started somewhere. I am not saying they are on par with these yet but you get the drift.

you still did not answer my question....is it possible for gondwana to find a deposit of gold at parker range or a large resource of iron ore at corunna downs which is located in between fmg cloud break mine, atlas abydos and bc iron nullagine tenn? with 60% fe rock chip samples

well is it?

if they do find a resource can you tell me what the company market cap would be?

with all your ability of researching and how fantastic you are instead of giving your negative point of view why don't you prove me wrong and tell me something positive about gda unless your motives are to run theis stock into the ground so you can buy some stock for yourself

I would never go on any other stock's thread that i do not own and bag a stock, people put hard earned money into a company and do not want to hear some idiot crapping on about how they are going to lose all there money.

Please just go away and come back in 3 months and if they have not found anything i shall apologise to you.

how is that for a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.