MI6 0.00% 14.0¢ minerals 260 limited

Where are the LSA/Mi6 Koojan assays???, page-7

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149

@rugman
    Understand you have knowledge in this area and it is great to have people like yourself on the thread to help interpret the geochemistry when it is released.

From my understanding, MI6 have been using aircore drilling at Moora mainly for geochemical purposes. At Moora and Koojan, they get limited penetration, so its effective bedrock coverage is limited. I don't think they plan anymore aircore at Moora/Koojan or to release aircore results.

In other parts of the world where weathering is much deeper and the rocks much softer in the top 50 – 100m, companies can use it instead of RC drilling and will release results.

It's early days but the results are very encouraging to see. For me the highlights being:

• The three RC holes drilled across the MGA were reconnaissance in nature and designed to provide geological data, particularly for the margins of the anomaly drill results in MRRC0055 are coincident with the south-west margin of the MGA, which is interpreted to define a large mafic/ultramafic intrusion, 10km long and up to 3.5km wide.
    • The intersection in MRRC0055 is located at the bottom of the hole and open.
    • Previous geochemistry and shallow air-core drilling have defined a number of high priority PGE+Cu+Au targets in close proximity which will also be assessed as part of the upcoming drill program.
    • “The intersection of highly anomalous PGE and copper values coincident with a large gravity high confirms this view and we look forward to following up these results as well as testing other priority targets as part of the upcoming drilling program.”
    • Cash position (~$22.2M at 30 September 2022) ensures Minerals 260 can maintain exploration momentum at Moora and its other projects.

All the best.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $30.54K 213.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4875 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 15863 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.