RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

where are the mt coffin copper drill results, page-13

1. 9,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Nibblez - yes, i agree with you 100%, this one has a poor track record and it may well continue to be a poor performer for sometime yet. It's hard to see anything happening until these Core Drill Results are back in the hands of RMG - even then they'll make some excuse to keep them under wraps. You have to ask the question, if they were outstanding would the CG have pulled the pin?

Why have these substantial holders come on board? What do they know that you and I do not? They would not be having a punt IMO - they must be in the know.

Same can be said for Adavale Resources - Mr Poole has claimed $400K in fee's over the last 2 years and what have they achieved up to today, nothing?

I do believe both companies have potential but only the brave continue to hold.

There is talk amongst posters to call RMG, send letters, get 100 shareholders etc, well maybe it is time someone did something instead of all this talk. Its time to act - I've done my bit with the sister company and got answers - perhaps someone else can lead by example and express their views 'have a crack'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.