RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

It is interesting to look back on the information giving in the...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It is interesting to look back on the information giving in the Quarterly Reports.

September 2008 - Drilling has commenced and the results should be available this quarter.

December 2008 - The results of RAB drilling (Table 1) show minimum copper values because of the effects of sample dilution. Most holes were designed to be completed with diamond drilling through the ore zones.
    This work is yet to be completed.

MOST PEOPLE WOULD INTERPRET THIS AS SAYING THAT DIAMOND DRILLING HAS STARTED. NO MENTION OF ANY OUTSIDE AGENCIES

March 2009 - The company has access to drilling equipment and diamond drilling is in progress as and when the equipment is available.
    Results will be released as they become available.

SOUNDS LIKE RMG IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL. NO MENTION OF ANY OUTSIDE AGENCIES

June 2009 - At Mt Coffin, exploration during the quarter consisted of reviewing data in the Diamond Jubilee area of the Mt Coffin group of historic mines and in negotiating to acquire data from diamond core holes drilled for a Chinese group during 2008 and 2009.

FIRST MENTION OF CHINESE. (There is no mention of Chinese in Annual Report)

The only drilling that we know about that was done in 2008 was done by RMG and the results announced, so what is the 2008 Chinese drilling ?

I agree that we (the share holders) are being treated with complete disdain in this. My only hope is that someone can be present at the AGM and ask the pertinent questions. The Directors deserve to be drilled!!! over this, as there has been at least, a lack of disclosure to the market.

Cheers
    Armour

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.