RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

RMG Lifers:Ok, here is the Mt Coffin extract from the 30/06/09...

1. 13,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    RMG Lifers:

Ok, here is the Mt Coffin extract from the 30/06/09 quarlerly released. I have highlighted various bits that ask questions. Daveyf, will this quarterly be a goer, well lets hope so otherwise it means that the management have spent the last 12 weeks doing Jack on RMG and on that basis I would be asking for their director / consulting fees to be not paid as we are not getting shareholder value. This is something we should also pose to the Board of RMG.

We have all seen two new substantial shareholders come to the table. On what basis have they invested one asks? Surely the information that this company releases is not enough for even a sophisticated investor, as defined, to make an informed decision. This is why we need to demand answers for both me, the Lady Colonel and all us RMG Lifers who put our faith in the Holloman connection and the Steinepreis brothers via Ascent Capital as being "the one".

Cash is a concern so we need a strategic partner to come in and take some equity. Lets say that happens on say the basis of some results. Given the current share price, are we prepared to be diluted such that our holdings are negligible? Of course not. We want some results released and details of how the Chinese have been involved and how they have been drilling holes for them in the Mt Coffin area.

Ok, now for the June quarterly announcement extract, with underline and bold emphasis and some questions in square brackets [ ] and italics:

"Mt Coffin

EL 3812: 100%

At Mt Coffin, exploration during the quarter consisted of reviewing data in the Diamond Jubilee area of the Mt Coffin group of historic mines and in negotiating to acquire data from diamond core holes drilled for a Chinese group during 2008 and 2009.

[Questions - (a)what data did they review? (b) why are they negotiating to acquire diamond core holes drilled for a Chinese Group last year and this year? Are they saying they don't own that data and need to ask the Chinese to get their hands on it when RMG owns the tenements? Does not make sense to me...perhaps a question for Mr Risinger]

Geological mapping, field work, and previous drilling by RMG has shown the copper mineralisation is more extensive than previously thought and several copper veins have been intersected in the uppermost secondary ore zone. These results, as yet incomplete, indicate that there is a strong possibility of identifying a potentially economic measurable resource, at this location. Similarly, the remaining mines and prospects identified and mapped indicate the potential for other copper resources.

Upon acquisition of the core hole data the company will undertake geological logging and assaying...."

[Questions: (a) Where are the results? (b) Where are the incomplete results? (c) are these finalised or completed now for release in the September quarterly?]

Its now time for the company's management to come clean and let us know what the true state of play is. I'm the boss, need the info... rigggghhhhttt

The Colonel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.