RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

"He is definitely a stock basher, a common technique used by...

1. 221 Posts.
    "He is definitely a stock basher, a common technique used by those in the know to drive the stock down through negative sentiment and chatter. Usually when a basher is working its on the eve of something big. Its an accumulation strategy. Notice today how some of the buy ordering changed, not in volume but in price, as the strategic acquire takes a position to mop up at a range of 0.007 to 0.015."

Goodness me church mouse, that is some kind of imagination you have (quack quack?). You know i should complain about that post mate.......lucky for you i believe in free speech eh? Your post should serve as a timely reminder to the group on just how fragile the mind can be. You have my full support, best wishes/kisses. I must admit that RMG's corporate disclosure is also starting to cause all kinds of malfunctions within my own mind, lol.... Perhaps we can start a class action against JR??

On a more Serious note, I would agree with you that corporate disclosure and director's duty of care to their shareholders looks to be sadly lacking here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.