NEO nuenco nl

The whole uranium thing reminds me of 1999. The telcos, then...

1. 228 Posts.
    The whole uranium thing reminds me of 1999. The telcos, then sausage and davnet then a whole lot of rubbish.
    Nickel and Oil have to be the better plays. For one Australia has extensive expertise and knowledge of Nickel and Oil across the board as a result plenty of keen punters can invest on their own research because Aussies have been punting mining and oil forever.
    I started on Gold plays in the late eighties but switched to nickel on the strength of JBM. Several trades on WSA
    from April 2002 until Oct 2003 allowed me to remain in market ever since. I missed Hdr simply through impatience and lack of knowledge. Picked up plenty on RMI and MGX on picking iron ore early. And missed uranium because I was too busy with Nickel, Iron Ore and Oil.
    Heres something to consider.
    There is a considerable amount of expertise in management of junior nickel, oil explorers.
    Whereas experience with junior iron ore plays is thin on the ground and the gap between juniors and BHP and RIO is very patchy which makes me think while the sectors hot what chance are the little guys of taking projects the distance.
    Uranuim is even more patchy, so while there is plenty of
    shorterm interest there is very little knowledge amongst
    the juniors or the punters.
    Its like Metalstorm no one understands the business so price is much more affected by greed and fear.
    I held Sausage opts from Feb 99 at 0.22 and though advised not to I sold for a small profit compared to their
    high point. But some mugs got bent right over and I'm sure made goat noises after ploughing in at highs and bailing out at whatever.
    Its better to be bored sometimes than to be belted in a stock because all the mugs who don't why they bought suddenly soil the pants.
    Metalhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.