MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Dr and simply said, keep up your amazing efforts!I wouldn't...

1. 1,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Dr and simply said, keep up your amazing efforts!

I wouldn't expect any of the stone throwers ( whom I've had the feeling have been drooling over the opportunity to emerge like trolls from under the bridge for some time now....) - to fall on their swords anytime soon!

Never been a big fan of Schadenfreude but could possibly make an exception for a few recent contributors. .... Also wait and see how those that possibly sent up their dry cleaning bills yesterday react ifthe sidetrack in Gurame proves nothing more than that....a sidetrack to 500bcf of ready marketable gas!!!!! Don't think they'll be squealing about the extra neglible costs incurred then.....we shall see.

In the final wash up of these eventful couple of days I suppose BM did no one any favours ( not intentionally I'm imagining ) in revealing the Td over the weekend and forcing Meos hand......otherwise we would have circumnavigated this feeding frenzy and been poised to launch from circa Fridays close at 22 c.....
    As I stated yesterday...fear and greed......always something new to learn and the past 24 hrs has been quite an education. Yourself and many regular contributors whom I highly value and appreciate held up very well under fire......always need a little pressure to reveal character .

Sp will need time to settle down then let the market digest the implications of a successful campaign at Heron......Blackwood to come....H4 .....ramifications for Tassie Shoal ( that LNG style development according to Eni..)
    -- aah, Thailand for a holiday sounds tempting......

Can only say that this mornings news is just what The Dr ordered -

All the best to all Meo holders and valued Hc contributors - it's a bloody roller coaster alright but finally heading the right way

Cheers Ort

- only a week or so to 454p farmout......wondering if Eni will get in early?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.