FAR 1.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Where are the oversubscribed buyers., page-38

1. 904 Posts.
    Hi All,,
    Just thought I'd drop in on my way home from a decadent holiday, a big thanks to APCL.
    "so why are we not tracking in a positive direction" you ask,Mike R ?
    My take is,SNE is old news,the initial euphoria has been and gone.the market has priced what we have,knowing we have a considerable period of time and risks before any cash starts coming Fars way.If the Fan drill comes in,we may get a very slight spike,then fade,as the oil will still be in the ground,just like at SNE.
    The only plusses I see are the extra acerages being acquired along the way,which are not yet guaranteed.
    These and 13 odd % of SNE strengthen the odds of a good take over price,but only at the buyers,discretion of time and choosing.
    The porosity end result of SNE is also possibly a big plus,ie, substantial resource upgrade.
    But,IMO,this too will fade.after the drilling stops in this round the SP will fade.
    Look how any spec gold stock on discovery behaves after the euphoria of the big find,and then along the long road to feasibility,investment, finance decision,then to development, and then finally,to first production.and I think you have your answer.
    The oil is still in the ground,the smart money will buy 1 year before production.until then,good luck on a take over,which is also a possibility, but I think the timing is not right ATM.
    I will look at buying back in further down the track.
    Good luck.
    Kimbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $8.846K 17.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89158 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 97696 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.