FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Where are the oversubscribed buyers., page-42

1. 1,228 Posts.
    Kimbo you may have hit the nail on the head mate, investors cannot see a clear way forward so are happy to sit on the sidelines. Also if I was clear how to stimulate investment interest I'd let you know, big time and I'd be running this company, the problem is easy to explain but the solution is the hard part.
    As an example :
    If FAR believe they are under valued then why are they not spelling out why they are of that opinion. They are obviously doing a good job selling the message to the institutions allbeit at a discount, but the average Joe is less receptive cannot see the wood for the trees so they are reluctant to invest even at a discount to the CR.
    The benefits of connectivity was also under sold IMO, Farjock based on his experience sees a fast track to first oil but that just draws a blank to the non technical if not spelt out so the concept is not fully understood.
    Easy to bag management but ask yourself is there is room for improvement ?
    Clearly addressing all the issues holding the company back is managements responsibility this includes stimulating investment the SP staying at this level is not an option.
    Reference to building a positive picture for the future is more important than the present SP would be believable if only that concept also understood that both are interdependent.
    An upward trend in the SP should be the result of building a positive future.
    Let's hope the FAN provides the kick that this stock needs.
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.