FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Thanks GH. "It would be nice if the social media crowd...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thanks GH.
    "It would be nice if the social media crowd understood that they should not believe everything they read in the press and cease the endless and frankly pointless questions on this topic."
    Well Ian, if FAR had graced us with what was happening with the Djiffere block before, you wouldn't have been getting these 'pointless questions'. Is investor confidence pointless? For me at least, the Djiffere situation was a mystery until the Q&A at the AGM and yet again there is more detail in this latest email. Is there any reason FAR couldn't have put this out months ago?
    In cases there is some commercial reason for not divulging info, just say so. "we can not disclose further details at this time while discussions are underway" or something like that, rather than an unexplained information vacuum. Investors abhor an information vacuum (I'm sure thats what Aristotle meant), I think FAR are unjustified to regard themselves as blameless for what happens when one forms. The media then fill in the blanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $37.26K 72.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4455 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 10131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.