PDN 1.24% $11.81 paladin energy ltd

where are the pdn originals, page-26

1. 5,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    All this support and resistence etc is valid if you are in for the short term. When I bought in at 1.25 I had people talk about support and resistence and elliot waves from this price on. Nobody, nobody has been right.

Stocks move on sentiment and they price in the future. With U supply being tight nobody in their right mind will sell the stock down especially when the U price is rising.

Why would they do that?

I agree with you that one day people will sell this stock. But you must be intelligent to gauge when this one day will be. I can tell you for certain that it is not going to be in the next year.

PDN will no doubt have its corrections. 7.50 is a possibility and if that happens I know that myself and a few of my friends with a load of money will be buying this.

Generally, you are asked not to buy a stock for 6 months. You really should be looking long term especially with stocks that have a realistic potential. YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF - WOULD I LIKE TO OWN THE PDN BUSINESS? My answer is yes in the current environment. The rest is noise.

I can sleep peacfully having my money in PDN as opposed to say another U company that is just exploring and or is not exporting.

You say you bought PDN at 8.60 and sold at 10.8 and bought again etc and sold. I can tell you for certain that your stress levels would have been very high compared to mind. I couldn't and wouldn't care if this stock hit $4. But you will lose sleep. This is becauase you have failed to get in early. The reason for that could be many. this is what you have to find out and improve upon. Focus on why this happened. Next time you will get in early and make money easily. Buying late is only a signal that you have missed a fundamental lesson along the way. When this happens you tend to focus on resistence and support and elliots and all the nonesense.

When you go shopping do you look at these indicators or just look to buy something for a cheap price that will last you for a long time? I think we tend to complicate things when we get into the stock market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.81
Change
0.145(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $3.562B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.00 $12.14 $11.75 $6.749M 566.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1292 $11.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.81 913 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.