CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Christopher67"It appears you cannot just go into a chemist and...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Christopher67

"It appears you cannot just go into a chemist and purchase it".....

How could you read my post or any of the previous posts and make that statement? All that was asked on this post was if Canntab was available now and the answer is yes.

I do note your Sentiment: Sell Disclosure: Held.
    Why would you recommend to others to sell and yet you hold your own, thats a little bit strange? I suggest you change yours to Hold/held that makes a lot more sense......

You also end your post with a very cynical close....
    "Seems the coming months, did not include the first 10 months of 2021. Maybe by next Christmas?"
    I guess you must be one of the angry ones another poster mentioned, no reasons for your comment otherwise....

As I said the products are available from Doctors through the TGA Portal. I have not personally been to a Med Cannabis doctor I was enquiring for a friend and was advised by Medcan during a phone call. Hence for those here who do want the products to go and try to get them through their doctor and then come back and report how they went, here for all to see.

You are talking about the general public getting it over the counter like buying an asprin... if thats your angle then you are right, what I said is it is available now via perscription like every other Medicinal Cannabais product.

https://www.tga.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis

Most medicinal cannabis products are unapproved therapeutic goods, which means they have not been assessed by the TGA for safety, quality or effectiveness. However, where clinically appropriate, there are pathways for doctors to access medicinal cannabis products for their patients.

https://www.tga.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis-information-consumers

"Canntab is go"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.