CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Wouldn't make sense to change my Disclosure, as the cheer squad...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Wouldn't make sense to change my Disclosure, as the cheer squad would jump up and down like a cat on a hot roof.
    Besides, that would be a falsehood, as i do still own shares, albeit such a tiny value that it isn't worth the trading fee to sell them. Long years of the company failing to succeed in any of their ventures is the cause of this situation.

Perfect reason for my comment - the company stated they are working to register on the ARTG in the coming months. To any reasonable person, that would give an expectation of the following few months, Jan, Feb and Mar of 2021. Maybe you could make some allowance for the pandemic, and extend that to Jun 2021.
    Instead, here we are at the end of October 2021, and no update has been mentioned about the ARTG process. It has just disappeared into the ether, along with Bauxite mining, Hemp Seeds, CBD Oil, Triploid Genetics, so on and so forth.
    Definitely not angry - but i would really hate to see other investors be gulled by the plethora of up-ramping posts here, that have no basis in reality.

Your post is very disingenuous, by claiming "Hi all the info here is old the product is here and is available". Technically it is. You are neglecting to point out - your doctor must first apply under the TGA special access scheme. The TGA then must approve that application. this severely limits who can access the Canntab pills. The doctor doesn't simply "find theCanntab products on the TGA portal and can write scripts"

Has your mate been approved yet? I hope it doesn't take as long as the ARTG approval! (Sincerely, this is not tongue in cheek, the waiting times in our hospital system is at times woeful, if someone is suffering and there are products that can relieve that, it should be seen to urgently, not have the application lost in a bureaucratic morass).

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.