CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Christopher67Your post is very disingenuous, by claiming "Hi all...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Christopher67

Your post is very disingenuous, by claiming "Hi all the info here is old the product is here and is available". Technically it is. You are neglecting to point out - your doctor must first apply under the TGA special access scheme. The TGA then must approve that application. this severely limits who can access the Canntab pills. The doctor doesn't simply "find theCanntab products on the TGA portal and can write scripts"

disingenuous.. NO...FACTS Yes !!!

Go here and read, click on the links on the web page itself.

https://www.tga.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis

The doctor has to apply for every type of medicinal Cannabis for each person. Once its done then they can order as much as they want from then on.But its by person and product and each product must have an individual application. There is no severe limit on a patients ability to get Medicinal Cannabis products and for that fact Canntab pills. You go to the doctor they assess the reasons you want it then they apply, they use the same modus operandi that they use to get any "approved" product for a patient..Once a patient is approved for one Medicinal Cannabis product then its very easy for the Doctor to apply for other products on thier behalf.
    THERE ARE NO SEVERE LIMITS ON WHO CAN GET CANNTAB PILLS... THats a LIE!

Bottom line is you make an appointment with a Doctor who makes application for product through the TGA portal which is short and conscise.
    Patient comes back and gets script usually takes 24 hours.

Has your mate been approved yet? I hope it doesn't take as long as the ARTG approval!
    YES THEY ARE APPROVED for other Med Cannabis products they have not been in to apply for Canntab but they do intend to.
    (Sincerely, this is not tongue in cheek, the waiting times in our hospital system is at times woeful, if someone is suffering and there are products that can relieve that, it should be seen to urgently, not have the application lost in a bureaucratic morass).

Agree but its not the case with Med Cann Products, Canntab is Go... I am hoping someone here will go in and get some and report back here.

So your comments are ill informed, it seems you just want to create conflict rather than reading the post and doing your own research.
    If you have read my post and followed the links you would have found out for yourself.
    You can continue to "bash" CGB but you will need to use a hammer not a feather.....
    Sorry u be wrong again....no offense intended cool.png

"Canntab is go"..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.