Hajji,You said:"But my understanding Misty is that "English" is...

1. 36,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hajji,

You said:

"But my understanding Misty is that "English" is the Queens language and "Engrish" is the Asian version. I may be wrong though."

What has that got to do with what the person who started this thread was complaining about ?

It is ironic, and it had happened quite a few times already in the Politics Forum, that the people who complained about others' inability to spell correctly or their poor command of the English language are themselves at times not articulating properly in the use of the English language.

If you go back to, say, two years ago in the Politics Forum, you will find that some supporters of the conservatives criticized Labor supporters for not spelling correctly. Like I said, the irony of it all is that these same people commit the same types of errors for which they are criticizing others for doing.

I wasn't the one who first started picking on others' usage of the English language. Often, I was responding to these critics and to point out to them they themselves have made the same types of errors that they are criticizing others for.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.