HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

re: to sally will------> stoss Hi Stoss,As far as I can...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    re: to sally will------> stoss Hi Stoss,
    As far as I can ascertain and I firmly believe that grades are a non issue as many prelim tests had been done previously and were upto expectations.
    Perhaps some of Heron's latest acquisitions had/have not been tested but the main areas had been tested by an independant company who as far as I am aware had previously tested Ravensthorpe grades.
    Remember Stoss that HRR's over all average grades are the highest in the land.
    Again, one has to believe what Heron says on its website.
    I still believe that in due course Heron will make announcements that will make the non believers or doubters take notice.
    I see that Inco will be making several presentations of its future investments and strategies between the 15-22 September perhaps they may signal something on Heron at that time.
    Xstrata has been rumoured to be more than interested in Inco but that has been doing the rounds for well over 6 weeks now.
    Sit back Stoss because nothing has changed and time will reveal all and investors like yourself can see the many future benefits of holding long term and buying in weakness.
    Heron is only for the true believers!!!
    The largest resource in the land and of the highest grade, with Inco and BHP in second and third place on the register. For repeating this I will be accused of ramping but nothing has changed the facts.
    Some weeks ago I posted that for Heron and Inco to go ahead with the KNP, the BFS has to be completed within 72 months from July 05.
    This is faster than all others which on average have taken between 84 - 120 months.
    If Inco fail to deliver within (now about 70 months) they can walk away or Heron can bid them farewell and much to the advantage of Heron.
    As I see it, Heron are in a win - win situation!!!

I.B. is too clever to have simply persuaded or chosen Inco on a whim and a prayer that the grades might be okay.

Trust the English to turn on the rain in order to regain the ashes.....lol

Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.