where are the rampers, page-10

1. 23,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: hotcopper not so hot anymore! Hi Artie,
    By its very nature HC and all forums will have a drop off rate. The experienced get bored just giving lots and receiving little in return.
    Tips are labelled ramps or down ramps. I think it is the evolution of the stock market. The wanna be's come in..do their doe...move on.
    These forums have been successful in the past because of the enormous amount of interest in the market by newbies (me included) and a common thread of learning together all be it at different rates or different areas.

The lack of fortune for most has seen either a move out or a move into General category.

When the market was strong into it's bull phase we all loved picking up a tip and most were having some degree of success. Now everone challenges the logic of the selection or has gibes at the down ramper because he states what he sees in the charts etc.

If HC survives then we shall see a resurgance when the good times come back.

The general category will become less relevant because the opportunity to concentrate on making money becomes more vital.

I wonder how many that post regularly in the General category are much into thye markets at the present.
    I know I am not...soon...but not yet.

cheers

debono

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.