FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

Thanks Rav, Haz and Rob, good information. Marco's ok I would...

1. 412 Posts.
    Thanks Rav, Haz and Rob, good information. Marco's ok I would say he's a director of other Aust based finance companies, you can search google pretty easily for information. I'd like some confirmation the deal has gone through down the chain to the vendor in Kaz., sounds like though the team are working on it all in Hong Kong and hopefully want everything in place when they approach ASIC for coming out of suspension. Ercosplan should by now be more advanced with their JORC compliant resource estimates :

Zhilyanskoe : Soviet 650mT, Ercosplan target - 1,200mT double size which is good, this in itself is a pretty good deposit

Chelkar : Soviet estimate - 7,000mT but spread over 700 sq km. Erocsplan target - 80mT exploration target but only over 30 sq km, so would be good if this target has grown ie only looking at 1% of total soviet estimate. JORC target is 1,000mT so see what comes out in a few months. Potential is huge if they can eventually JORC up 7,000mT but will take time just due to its shear size

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.