AQD 0.00% 1.3¢ ausquest limited

Where are the results for Morrissey and Balladonia, page-2

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    I am expecting Morrisey results to come through next week... and I am expecting them to be quite positive - we shall see.

Balladonia AC results are likely 3-4 weeks away. Drilling started 11th May... 60 holes for 2,000m... so probably a good 3-4 weeks campaign. But its the lab assay delays which are the killer... around 9 weeks wait currently... CHN disclosed this in a recent preso. I'm expecting early Aug for results.

I did say before that Balladonia results won't be a company maker... it's AC drilling after all... only going ~30m deep holes...

But it could potentially surprise all. Heaps of activity going on in the Fraser Range... a tonne of juniors are drilling everywhere... and you have the big daddy IGO spending something like $40m a year trying to find the next Nova (a lot are JVs with smaller players, much like our JV with S32). Amazing that nothing significant has been found since Nova in 2012...

So yeah, if AQD finds a good sniff of a large Au/Cu system from their AC campaign... then IMO they will start sinking RC holes before the year is out.

Anyway, I am more of an optimist... but then again I haven't been here that long.

ps - I am actually accumulating... bit by bit.

GLTA.

Last edited by Brobel: 16/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.