the thread you created and im quoting you 'oh gosh - can we...

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    the thread you created and im quoting you

'oh gosh - can we expect our anti labor people to be coming out of the box like a hungry greyhound on this one????? arrrh - no'

you posted this implying people that dont vote for the ALP only attack the ALP when 'things go wrong' but wont attack the LNP ....

my reponse was a senisble im happy to attack both sides but where have you attacked the ALP....

i have seen you post some proper hatred against the LNP and Dutton most of it is baseless, senseless and unwarrented.

based on your own quote though you expect 'anti-ALP' people [whatever the hell that means] to call out the LNP equally.

My question is please provide some 'proof' you have called out the ALP if you cannot do that then you are clearly a fool. i could link you a dozen times i have supported the ALP or called out the LNP.

I prefer the LNP mostly because they are the less shit of the two parties and they are both better then the Greens.

you need to calm down mate - im going to create a challenge you say 5 things you agree with the LNP and 5 things you disagree about the ALP and ill do the same right after just in reverse can you do this Pintohoo

the reason i ask you to do this is i firmly believe you cannot and you're paid to shill the ALP i have never seen you say anything bad about them Lapdog and that WA douch too my quesiton is am i correct
    Last edited by CharlieShares: 11/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.