''When invited to comment about the apparent double standard /...

1. 81,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''When invited to comment about the apparent double standard / hypocrisy of Peter Dutton on Insiders this morning Dutton's Shadow Minister Angus Taylor squibbed it - he refused to engage iwith Speers's questions, claiming he lacked detailed insights.''

if I take that as true ------- it's no surprise to me

I've always thought that Angus Taylor was a goof in a suit. A store dummy. One that looks ok in the shop, it stands there and it speaks. It's got this motherhood statement vocabulary, general sounding nice words that make people go 'yeah' - but, when you buy him and take him home

you find that ----------- that's all he's got. He stuffs up everything he does and he's got no 'how' to back up his motherhood statements - no details, no plans - just sounds - exactly like a sales ad, all promise and no delivery

then, of course - if put on a spot - either uses deflection or camouflage or just plain runs - gotta to - too busy - more important things to do and think about

he doesn't actually think - indeed, I'll bet he doesn't know what thinking is - and he certainly isn't capable of it

but, he'll fool many in the Liberal Party - they haven't got a lot to choose from and he'll fool some in the electorates as well - if they don't like Labor - what the hell else do they have if they don't like independents or greens -

it's the store dummy or the dud

not a lot of choice

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.