RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Rob, you can understand the natural hesitancy of many on this...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Rob, you can understand the natural hesitancy of many on this forum to your new boy on the block euphoria, as many including myself have been here for what seems like forever & we've sort of 'heard it all before'. I'm naturally a glass half full type & want to believe your assessment, & to some extent I do but not from your positive notes but more from what I see on the market & read into the announcements. The people behind the capital raising as have been pointed out a few days ago by another poster, Hogan & Henderson, have been around a while in the junior mining scene a long time & they've been on the RMG register a long time too via company entities, so if they think the time is right now for movement then I take that as a positive.

I wouldn't be surprised if a project as yet unknown in the broader shareholding community is the thing to fire RMG rather than ones we already know about. All I know is that metals are the commodity to be in at the moment (& the foreseeable future) and with copper & gold reaching record price levels & at the same time experiencing supply constraints & shortfalls we are in a sweet spot. With not very far to fall & unlimited upside, RMG is a strong punt IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.