RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

robhaywood, I don't think deansy is writing off Mt Coffin but...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    robhaywood, I don't think deansy is writing off Mt Coffin but seems to be saying there maybe a company making project yet to be announced. From memory deansy has long sung the praises of Mt Coffin / Leigh Creek and the potential that lies there in the form of copper. You have to understand the natural scepticism of people on here to your comments as you do seem to have come from nowhere & become the biggest cheerleader (a post formerly held by The Ace). Your professed intimate knowledge of Mr Jones for example has made a few people question your bonafides as, from what I understand, Mr Jones is a very private, very successful investor not known for sharing his strategy to strangers. If memory serves me correctly, you've never claimed to actually know him - or do you?

I take the point of a couple of contributors regarding the move by large shareholders to finally emerge from hibernation to actually move to increase holdings (albeit at ridiculously low give away prices). Can't wait to see if JR, Holloman, Jones etc exercise their entitlements for the full 1:6. In Holloman's case thats 10m shares which is not to be sneezed at but then when you consider that it would cost them $40k -it's chicken feed, especially when I think their original holding was taken at .025c. With luck, they & the rest of us, won't be underwater price wise for long - finally!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.