FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

Where are the T20 shareholders?

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi to all long termers

Sad times for FAR shareholders who have pay rolled the Senegal discovery over many years. I haven't posted for a long time as after researching what happens to small oil companies after making a large discovery with short selling and manipulation by large companies with the aid of friendly brokers. I did this after the share price failed to rise after the SNE discovery and appraisal wells failed to move the SP. Short selling and CR's at low prices is death by a thousand strokes. Broking companies can also use your shares to short you position. What a joke and all this within the legal framework. Were WPL lucky or was there always work behind the scenes who would know. If it wasn't WPL it would have been another major.

I did sell a third of my holding on the news that Finance was in place to FID (what a joke) and was looking at buying back in again closer to production. When the announcement was made earlier in the year that finance had fallen over and like everything else in this world today, Covid-19 was to blame I knew that would be the end, but there was always that little ray of hope that we had holders like FARJOY on our side.

Now I haven't followed anything on FAR for a long time, but someone may be able to tell me if FARJOY has commented on the fire sale. I recall when he bought in late after the first FAR FAN success well he had a lot to say about protecting the asset and raising capital. If FARJOY is still around, has he commented on FAR's position. If he still owns over 5% of FAR as shown below than going off latest valuations posted he is looking at a 100 mill aud loss I thought he would have had a lot to say.

Just my uniformed opinion, but if FARJOY and our other long term T20 holders are still holding, this WPL deals does smell of a rat. If this deal goes through and there is no resistance from the T20 to look after their investment, than it would be nice to see ASIC investigate the FAR story and any possible coercion including management. Just my wishful think - ASIC the toothless tiger. Be interesting to see who pops up in WPL though?

I find it hard to swallow that an asset worth 1 bill can not get a buyer to the table for more than 1 tenth the value. There is so much equity flying around the world now after Covid-19 QE injections by all counties around the globe.

Apologies if this topic has already been discussed.

JMHO & GLTA

Cheers Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $173.0K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75664 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ 82596
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.