PNR 3.53% 8.8¢ pantoro limited

Where are these Shares?, page-4

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    kgtom , i had the same problem yesterday at the close on etrade , i have never had that problem in last 15 years with etrade
    also if its any help i sold my shares this morning at 21.5c in 3 lots the first 600000 filled the 520000 buy side orders in the system then about 10 seconds later my remaining 80000 were bought with a further buy side order of 120000 remaining , so i put in a sell order for another 300000 , expecting to have a balance of 180k left to be sold , but the whole order was filled instantly , with an 11k buy side order remaining , so i put in another sell order for my remaining 300k at 21.5c expecting to have 289k left to sell , but this was also filled instantly
    ie the buy orders are through a broker and dont show up on the buy side .ie the brokers system is able to have the order ready but not placed and as soon as i place my sell order it gets filled
    ive had it happen b4 where brokers sell orders will beat my sell order and the only way to beat them is to sell half a cent lower than the buy orders in the system then you still fill the buy quantity half a cent above my sell order but the brokers sell order doesnt get activated
    anyway the long and the short of it is someone is still buying them , but they dont want to put large orders in the que as it will drive the price up
    so good news i think for those still holding is they are being accumulated
    im a trader and bought 3 weeks ago so im happy with my profit , but i also think they are a good medium term hold , if they sort out their production issues , which they probably wiil,
    good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $567.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.9¢ 8.3¢ $707.1K 8.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121543 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 103377 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.