SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Denbo I think we all seek normal. Yesterday I was looking at the...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    Denbo

I think we all seek normal. Yesterday I was looking at the SGH "Financial ratios".
    Historic Dividend yield was 33.1 % Tee hee. Well we know that is not so.

Forward PE ratio we can get a rough handle on . There are 352.38 Million shares issued according to the FT, MCap $90M

On a really bad day annual profits are unlikely to be less than $80 Million .

On a really bad day the MCap really should be more than 6 times profits and REDDE plc( Lon) is worth 20 times profits.

SO .. on a really good day with bad profits and good PE and prospects ....the market Cap would be A$1.6 billions.

I dont think we get to good prospects and good sentiment this month but it is worth remembering the possibility here.

This month we should get a better handle on profits prospects . It would be odd if they were less than $80M and we hope fro A$90+. In the meantime the Bots are taking the Michael harvesting daily profits..

So then we are left with the debt. As we know there is the possibility that chunky amounts will be paid down in the next 12 months. With a PE around 1 there are several good probable outcomes - one of which is a modicum of dilution. Bring it on.

Mel ( Monacle firmly IN mode)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.