MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

guys,everyone needs to calm down a bit here and step back and...

1. 87 Posts.
    guys,

everyone needs to calm down a bit here and step back and take perspective of the current position. If you are a short term trader then you can ignore the following.

Before the Farm-in ANN there was a definate downward trend on this stock over a long period sinse Sep 23rd 2009. We are only a couple of days after ANN and it is to early to determine if this downward trend has in fact been reversed. IMO we should definately see a reversal of the downward trend and see an upward trend back to a reasonable SP for MEO - say towards 50-60c well before drill.

I think it was pretty predictable that over the first few days after the ANN there would be a pull back from the initial 48c open. A lot of people will want to cash in and possibly there is a few accumulators keeping the price low so they can pickup more stock.

however what we need to now look for is a trend reversal, and this will only become apparent over a week or two. if the market likes MEO the price will find a new bottom and then trend upward. Finding the bottom could take a number of days. But i think patience here will be rewarded and we will see price level jumps over the next month+ at weekly intervals. Seems to be the way the MEO SP moves (look at stock in 2009 up until September on good news.)
    It jumps, pull backs a bit, then jumps again. This type of buying trend happens on a number of other stocks as well.

I can see no reason why the MEO SP will not rise over a medium to long term period and believ that the downward tren should see a strong reversal.

Of course DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.