FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

this week be rather good!!didn't think they "reviews" of the...

1. 12,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    this week be rather good!!

didn't think they "reviews" of the FML/CRE TO were glowing or supportive (lateline business pretty blase courtesy of a poster on a different thread:
    Reiner001 thought you may be interested in Charlie Aitkens comments on LateLine Business last night regarding the proposed Focus and Crescent merger. Aitken is from Southern Cross Equities.

" TICKY FULLERTON: Mmm. Some takeover action in the West Australian gold mining sector. What is the significance of the Focus Minerals bid for Crescent Gold?

CHARLIE AITKEN: Well this is interesting. This is about the second midcap gold takeover we've seen in the last two or three weeks. It seems they all want to get bigger, join forces, be bigger part of the benchmark index. But of course, Ticky, the cynics say, �Well, this is typical of what happens at the peak of a gold price,� all the small caps get together and try to become bigger and all that ends up happening is they become smaller as the gold price goes down. So, differing views on that."
    business spectator just a condensed version of ann)

IF CB really wants this better tell us about TI and what resources he needs to deploy there so we can have a better understanding of what resources are left for the proposed TO and how he plans to handle that one - refer to prev. very good post (kentwang)dissecting some of CRE operations and associated costs to make pits operational!

Absolutely positive I read that FML thought they might to be in a position to review Nepean end of June.

By the time various excellent posters have done they DD and are willing to pass them on to us - we might have a more complete picture of what is required/involved and where the perceived or actual synergies are.

Once we have a more complete stream of information may be in a better position to make personal decisions.

So for me that is an over-flowing plate:
    New FML pits and current exploration - TI and I would think a lot of new holders who came on-board due to TI - Napean resource model update/JV? - FML spending 1 mill per month of exploration atm?- and now CRE TO

Not prepared to wear rose tinted lenses for this one; if it makes sense: fantastic - if not decision time for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.