PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

My personal opinion is that PR is a good technician but an...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    My personal opinion is that PR is a good technician but an absolutely sh%t CEO and despite his years of being in the industry I dont belive he has learn't much in relation to management of a Bio. The concern is not the drug or it efficacy, its his management. PR has come out so many times and put spin on a situaion only for the company to turn around and do the exact opposite a week or so later. He would do much better if he just remained silent that way he does not lose credability. But alas his mouth runs off, he makes sweeping fireside statement and they turn out to be spin. What is dumber is that PR has alot of skin in the game as well so his antics are non-sensical from an outsiders perspective.

Hopefully Scott and the new Director (who in my opinion should be Chairman), make some sensible decisions re capital and steer this home with a reasonable shareprice before I die (hopefully not soon). Im glad they both have a significant vested interest.

A few people have made comment re PAR going broke, I cant see that happening, geez if MSB can make it anybody can. But the danger (just like MSB) is the capital management into registration. We need to stop being a "taking it" and start "giving it"....

Anyway back into stealth mode I go...

The Pool

ps NIce call again @farmerbob I dont think you have missed a call yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.