POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

@Surandy70 amazing I had a reply to my compalint from the ASX in...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    @Surandy70 amazing I had a reply to my compalint from the ASX in record time.

ASX refers to your email of 23 February 2020 raising concerns about POW’s disclosure on 21 February 2020 that its Korean joint venture subsidiary KORID Energy Co Ltd had entered into a global rights licensing agreement with Margaret Lake Diamonds Inc.
    ASX would like to thank you for making the time and effort to bring these matters to its attention. These types of communications are an important source of intelligence for ASX in performing its role of monitoring and enforcing compliance with the ASX Listing Rules. We are writing to confirm that ASX is investigating these matters to determine if POW has breached the Listing Rules and also to outline the possible outcomes if ASX finds that there has been a breach.
    Possible referral to ASIC If ASX finds that a listed entity has committed a significant breach of the Listing Rules, it is required by law to refer the breach to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission ASIC so that ASIC can then consider whether or not it wishes to take criminal or other regulatory action on the breach.
    Under a protocol agreed with ASIC, ASX is required to keep information about such referrals strictly
    confidential. Accordingly, we will not be able to tell you if we refer the issues you have raised regarding POW to ASIC or about any action that ASIC may be taking in response. Please note that if we are obliged to refer this matter to ASIC, we may have to pass across to ASIC your personal details, as well as the other information that you have provided to us about this matters.
    Other possible action by ASX If ASX finds that a listed entity has breached the Listing Rules, in addition to referring the matter to ASIC it may take action of its own accord to redress that breach. Sometimes that action will be made public through market announcements by ASX or by the entity. Other times it may not be made public. Further information about the types of action that ASX may take against a listed entity for breaching the Listing Rules is available on our
    website at:
    http://www.asx.com.au/documents/about/listing-rules-enforcement.pdf
    Last edited by AussieBryan: 25/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.