POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Where Are We At?, page-40

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Can you name the mix of assets held and qualify 100% those assets are really held ?

Most investors, old and new, could not get any tangible solid proof of assets that have been nominated as 100% or part owned by POW.

Sorry to say, but that's the reality. I am not sure why this company is allowed to trade on the ASX whilst ASX rules stipulate continuous disclosure as mandatory reporting when significant changes have occurred to company circumstances affecting shareholders investments.

Where is this continuous disclosure reporting. ASIC may take an interest in this.

Maybe this company has different and legal rules that apply to its existance, well let see them, in writing.

It certainly looks like an empty shell waiting for an embryo.What embryo do you see that we missed ????

I lost a motza on the direction that events took place in the last 18 months.Read the old company announcements and see where they are now.

The Uranium is lost, the Vanadium will never see the light of day. Read the Korean reports on the situation. Who owned what and when ...what we were led to believe ?

The real deal for me was the battery Tech, supposedly part owned by POW. What's happened to that? See if you can find out !

It certainly looks like a shell, what's it worth with the skeletons in the cupboard?

You work it out .. looks like 0.6 cents in the dollar to you.

You think I am p!ssed off .. you betcha .. big time. Let's see how the future pans out.

HR

Caveat Emptor, just my totally biased views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.