POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Where Are We At?, page-4

1. 10,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1768
    From Protean Energy's 2019 annual report:

DST Share Sale
    During the year the Company advised it had successfully completed the sale of its shareholding in KOSDAQ listed DST Co
    Ltd. The total proceeds received from the sale of the shareholding was A$1.45 million (before costs).

In addition, Protean and DST Co Ltd have mutually agreed not to proceed with the acquisition of an additional 10% of
    KORID Energy, therefore leaving the current 50/50 joint venture ownership proportions intact. KORID Energy is part of
    the $3.2 million KETEP grant scheme that provides funding to assist in progressing the development of the commercial
    application for battery and movement into grid scale batteries in South Korea

I have not found anything else from POW's side so presumably we still have 50% of KORID Energy. Unable so far to find any information about this LKAT Co Ltd but in the absence of any other information I can only presume that perhaps DST reduced/sold part of their 50% of KORID Energy.

Either way if the deal goes through as reported POW, as 50% owner of KORID Energy, would effectively have an indirect interest of 3,75m shares in Margaret Lake Diamonds or roughly 7.5%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.