BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Where are we? December 2018, page-112

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117

@bentas74 if could sell and cut my loses I would have months ago. You live in la la land. Maybe your heavy defence of BUD is driven by your heavy paper losses and you live in hope or you are simply ignoring the reality of the situation. BUD has been making big promises for years and delivered nothing, whether it is the old failed strategy or the new failing strategy either way DM and BUD are failing and you simply don’t want to see it. As soon as I am breakeven I will be gone and you will not hear from me again. In the meantime I will put my views across. 

If building owners and managers cared that much Or were in enough pain, like losing business to” other buildings because they are saving their tenants 1000s of $$ per annum due to smart energy monitoring, then BUD would be knocking it out of the park. This is not happening, so yes, not enough pain.

I am curious to know where those 1000s of OHMs that were order, where have they gone, if I recall there were 2 orders, yet no sales, are these units sitting somewhere gathering dust, did the deals fall over, Just wondering?

GLTAH and Merry Christma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.