APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

where are we going apg?

1. 12,414 Posts.
    well after numerous emails to APG, I am still yet to get a response... frustrating to say the least.

Today I decided to ring them, and for the second time the only person in the office was the secretary. I really don't mind if they are out on the field, but it would be nice if they had the decency to a) respond to my emails, and more importantly b) return my calls (as this isnt the first time I have tried to call them).

IMHO the share price at present is a absolute reflection on the performance of the directors in managing their timeframes with regards to commission of the plant. Each update appears that its pushed back ever so slightly month to month, which from an investors point of view is frustrating.

It would be great if they could provide us reassurance that the commissioning and more importantly production is FINALLY on track, and of course that both these processes are completely financed via Kronos without the need to raise more capital prior to bringing in their revenue stream.

The share price at the moment is rather lackluster. Its nearly 10 months now from when we were trading @ 10c, and since then its sat dormant in a tight trading range from 4-5c.

So directors if you are reading this... Put some of your own cash where your beliefs are and buy some shares on market to show us you also have the confidence in this company! And if you dont have any spare cash lying around, provide the market with the news we are all after!

Happy new year directors, may 2012 be the year we are all waiting for.

Cheers
    Kevi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.