APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Kevi - a cap raising... really? Honestly you have to be joking...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Kevi - a cap raising... really? Honestly you have to be joking or have no idea what is going on with APG.

Kronos has their costs covered during plant construction. There is absolutely no need for a cap raising now. After construction APG will generate good income from the output of the plant. Kronos are very anxious to get this happening asap. For Kronos, it has major implications and will assist them in cleaning up their act as well as generating greater profits. They have had constant briefings with management and have engineers on site to assist with plant construction and commissioning. I hear you are having problems contacting management but that is probably to do with the fact that they are flat out at the plant doing what we have all been shouting for them to do, get the plant up and running.

I am sure it is frustrating not being contacted by management, especially if you're a shareholder, but they are filling their days in Newcastle trying to please all of us by getting this cash flow positive asap and prove their technology at the same time. I am sure they will give us an update soon to keep us all placated.

Am I worried.... NO.
    Am I excited by the prospects... YES.
    Am I prepared to be patient for a few more months whilst they finish off the plant and commissioning.....of course!

Todays trading and that of the last few months is irrelevant to the long term holders who are waiting for the plant to be commissioned. Then it will get truly interesting.

Sit back and chill, google "Bobby McFerrin" if you're bored.

Cheers, 7 of 9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.